Service & support
Return Process of Spare Parts at NETZSCH Pumps & Systems
We have a safe and environmental procedure in place for the return of equipment and parts that have come into contact with the pumped fluid/media.
This process serves to protect our employees and the environment from harmful exposure when handling hazardous substances. For this reason, we request you to fill in the form below when sending equipment for technical assistance or returning parts for analysis:
Registration of the return
- What should be returned (machine, parts, accessories, etc.)?
- What is the reason (description of the error pattern)?
- Identify the equipment, pump or part by informing the machine/equipment/part item number
- Identify the fluid pumped/media used with the pump/part
- Inform the safety measures that need to be observed when in contact with the equipment/part
- Observance of the saftey data sheet
- Filling out the delivery request
Assessment by NETZSCH
Verification of the return request by the NETZSCH service team:
- If the reason for return is valid, the RMA number will be sent to you with return instructions
- In other cases, an individual assessment of the situation will be made (e.g. planning an on-site service visit)
Returning the machine
Sending the machine to the NETZSCH service department in Goa for troubleshooting.