NETZSCH Pumps & Systems
NETZSCH Pumps is looking for a motivated, mechanically-inclined individual to work as a Mechanical Assembler in their Exton, PA facility for the 2nd shift (2:00pm -10:30pm). This position will assemble machines, equipment and their subassemblies and build baseplates, structures or guards following blueprints and other written and verbal specifications.
|Sector||Production / Manufacturing|
|Business unit||NETZSCH Pumps & Systems|
NETZSCH Pumps North America, LLC, an internationally operated technology company, is the world market leader for Progressing Cavity Pumps that are used in a variety of industrial applications. The Assembler will complete the following duties among others:
- Plans pump assembly procedures, following specifications, and all associated SOP’s and installs moving parts, such as shafts, levers, or bearings, and works them to test free movement.
- Fabricates metal to produce high quality structures, baseplates, and coupling guards by sawing, cutting, welding and grinding metal parts.
- Operates overhead crane, fork truck and all other equipment safely and competently.
- Drills, taps, or reams holes. Aligns components, and bolts, screws, or rivets them together.
- Aligns gears, drive couplings & sub-assemblies to close tolerances.
- Assists in other areas of the Shop as directed by supervisor.
Successful candidates will have a High School Diploma or GED and at least 1 year experience in a similar field. Applicants must have a high mechanical aptitude and a strong desire to learn a hands on Assembly position. In addition, candidates should have:
- Competent & knowledgeable in the use of various machines and hand tools.
- The ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Welding and machining experience a plus.
- The ability to efficiently manage time and work independently with minimal supervision.
- The ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions and solve problems.
NETZSCH offers a full benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, Life, STD, LTD, 401k with Company match, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets.