NETZSCH Pumps & Systems
NETZSCH Pumps is looking for a motivated individual to work as a Material Handler in their Exton, PA facility for the 2nd shift (2:00pm -10:30pm). This position is responsible to receive, store, issue, and pack material and supplies.
|Sector||Production / Manufacturing|
|Business unit||NETZSCH Pumps & Systems|
NETZSCH Pumps North America, LLC, an internationally operated technology company, is the world market leader for Progressing Cavity Pumps that are used in a variety of industrial applications.
The Assembler will complete the following duties among others:
- Counts, weighs or measures incoming or outgoing items to compare identifying information and variety against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records; examines incoming shipments for damage or shortages and corresponds with shipper to rectify; completes paperwork or forms required for documentation.
- Receives & issues vendor material, and processes deliveries, return deliveries and purchase orders electronically into SAP.
- Routes material to inspection, stores, or work-in-process destinations.
- Cuts raw material steel per cut sheet router.
- Pull/verifies via kit list parts needed for production department and spare parts orders.
- Returns/verifies parts given back to stores from production orders &/or customer returns.
- Issues materials from stores via stock requisitions.
- Assists in perpetual inventory of all stores areas.
- Skids, boxes, wraps and packs materials to prevent transit damage.
- Enters relevant shipping data on UPS/FED EX terminals.
- Assist with other duties and special projects, as assigned.
Successful candidates will have a High School Diploma or GED and at least 3 months experience in a similar field. Candidates must have previous experience operating a fork lift. In addition, candidates should have:
- The ability to log on/off a computer, enter data into an ERP system and on Excel spreadsheets and receive/send e-mails.
- A valid driver’s license.
- The ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions and solve problems.
NETZSCH offers a full benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, Life, STD, LTD, 401k with Company match, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off and bonus opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets.