The NEMO® BH Sanitary Mini Advanced Plus Pump is primarily used in the food products, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical/biochemical industries for sanitary applications.
The continuous, pressure-stable, smooth and low-pulsation handling and the capability of metering in proportion to speed make this pump ideal for applications in these markets. In the block construction with flanged drive, the NEMO® Mini BH is particularly compact and economical.
Features of the NEMO® BH Sanitary Mini Advanced Pumps
- continuous low-pulsation handling unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- capacity in proportion to rotation speed with high precision metering over a wide speed range
- high suction and pressure capability without valves
- reversible pumping direction
- stator with conically-shaped entrance for optimal filling of the pumping elements
NEMO® BH Sanitary Mini Advanced Plus Pumps offer you:
- gentle product handling
- long production cycles with contamination-proof, sterile pump construction
- CIP and SIP capability
- product admission under vacuum conditions up to almost an absolute vacuum
- open, patented sanitary joints for sticky products
- elastomers approved for food products in accordance with FDA
- horizontal and vertical installation
- easy serviceability
Advantages of the NEMO® BH Sanitary Mini Advanced Plus Pump:
- shaft seals, suitable for food products, with compression-proof bolted seal casings that enable reversal of the direction of rotation and thus, the direction of pump, up to the maximum pump pressure
- streamlined, crevice-free housing model prevents sedimentation of the product
- all product-contacting surfaces are polished to prevent build-up of the product and facilitate cleaning
- the pump housing and stator can be optionally heated
Take advantage of our decades of experience and expertise in positive displacement pump manufacture.
Your edge – process stability even under great demands!
NEMO® BH Mini hygienic pump meets numerous hygiene standards
The hygienic design of the components and machines, as well as the cleanability of the system parts (CIP and SIP capable) are defined in a multitude of regulations. NEMO® pumps are designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with FDA (Food and Drug Administration) as well as EU VO 1935/2004. In addition, NEMO® hygienic and aseptic progressing cavity pumps meet the requirements of the 3-A Sanitary Standard of the USA and are GOST-R certified (certificate of conformity for Russia).
Worldwide service and support for your pump and system
Our service and support do not end with the purchase. From consultation, spare parts and maintenance to the repair and modernization of your pump - we support you right from the start.
With the assistance of our worldwide service network, we are ready for you around the clock in case of an emergency.
Your contacts and companies at NETZSCH
Any specific questions? Contact us for help or fill in the contact form.