Technical training to increase efficiency with NETZSCH Pumps & Systems
During the two-day compact seminar at NETZSCH Pumps & Systems, the focus is on practical experience. With our detailed product knowledge, we will show you how to avoid or eliminate errors during commissioning, maintenance and repair and thereby increase your efficiency.
In order to achieve the highest possible benefit, the number of persons is limited to eight. We ask you to register at least four weeks before the seminar begins. You will receive a confirmation immediately. Registrations will be considered in the order they are received.
Formamos a sus empleados
Schedule of the compact seminar
Day 1 - 8:30 am to 5 pm:
- NETZSCH introduces itself
- Operational management in assembly
- Products, accessories and their fields of application
- Assembly and disassembly of NEMO® progressing cavity pumps, TORNADO® rotary lobe pumps, NOTOS® screw pumps and/or PERIPRO peristaltic pumps
- Tips & tricks to avoid damage
Day 2 - 8:30 am to 3 pm:
- Guided tour of the production
- Spare parts and customer service
- Continuation of assembly and disassembly of NEMO® progressing cavity pumps, TORNADO® rotary lobe pumps, NOTOS® screw pumps and/or PERIPRO peristaltic pumps
- Handing over of the training certificate
The participation fee is 690 euros per person excluding VAT. From the second registration of a company, the fee is reduced to 590 euros per person.
The seminar fee includes the documentation, a training certificate, lunch and refreshments during the breaks on each day of the seminar and a joint dinner on the first day of the seminar.
The first day of the seminar is the day of arrival, the second day of the seminar is the day of departure. Travel costs to and from the seminar as well as hotel costs are to be borne by the participant.
Accommodation during the seminar
We recommend two hotels, both of which are about five minutes by car from our factory. The reservation of a hotel room is made by the participant. If you mention the course "Compact Seminar at NETZSCH" when booking, you will receive the discounts already negotiated. Please simply speak to us about this when booking.
Withdrawal from participation in the compact seminar
A written cancellation up to 14 days before beginning of the seminar is free of charge. Please understand that after this date we will charge a processing fee of 100 euros excluding VAT at the statutory rate. For registrations not withdrawn in writing up to three days before the start of the seminar, we must charge the full participation fee. Re-registration to another staff member is possible at any time.