The NEMO® BF is used in all industrial markets to provide continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation handling with metering in proportion to rotation speed. This pump is used primarily for highly viscous, compacted and crumbly substances that do not have a tendency to bridge.
For optimal feed into the pumping elements, the pump housing is designed with an enlarged, rectangular hopper and conical force-feed chamber as well as a special coupling rod with a patented, horizontally positioned auger.
In block construction, this pump is particularly compact and economical.
Features of the NEMO® BF Open Hopper Progressing Cavity Pump
- pump housing with enlarged rectangular hopper
- conical force-feed chamber
- special coupling rod with patented, horizontally positioned auger
- continuous low-pulsation handling unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- capacity in proportion to rotation speed with precision metering over a wide speed range
- high pressure capability without valves
- stator with hopper-shaped entrance for optimal filling of the conveying chamber
NEMO® BF Open Hopper Progressing Cavity Pumps offer you:
- gentle product handling
- pump connections in accordance with national and international standards, as well as in specially designed models
- easy serviceability
Advantages of the NEMO® BF Open Hopper Progressing Cavity Pump
- modular design
- a wide variety of materials
- robust and compact block construction
- the right joint for any application
- standard mechanical seal, other seals optional
Everything from a single supplier
For the various applications in your processes, NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pumps and NETZSCH TORNADO® Rotary Lobe Pumps are available from a single source!
Take advantage of our decades of experience and expertise in positive displacement pump manufacture.
Worldwide service and support for your pump and system
Our service and support do not end with the purchase. From consultation, spare parts and maintenance to the repair and modernization of your pump - we support you right from the start.
Thanks to our worldwide service network, we are ready for you around the clock in case of an emergency.
- NEMO® Progressing Cavity PumpsBrochure
- NEMO® BO/SO Hopper PumpBrochure
- Environment & EnergyBrochure
- MultiProtector: The Monitoring and Protection UnitBrochure
- Lithium Battery ManufacturingBrochure
- Wastewater TreatmentBrochure
- SH Sanitary Advanced Plus PumpSingle_Sheet
- BH Sanitary Advanced Open Hopper PumpSingle_sheet
- BY Sanitary Prime PumpBrochure
- BO Sanitary Prime Open Hopper PumpSingle_sheet
- Independent ControlsBrochure
Your contacts and companies at NETZSCH
Any specific questions? Contact us for help or fill in the contact form.