The NEMO® BO Progressing Cavity Pump with square/rectangular hopper, coupling rod with auger and force-feed chamber is employed in almost all industrial markets to provide continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation conveyance.
This special design guarantees better feed into the conveying elements. Another great advantage of the NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pump is its ability to meter nearly any substance in proportion to rotation speed. In block construction with a flanged drive, this pump is particularly compact and economical.
Features of the NEMO® BO Open Throat Progressing Cavity Pump
- open throat housing with rectangular inlet flange, and auger with force-feed chamber, provides optimal feed for slowly flowing and pasty products into the conveying elements
- continuous low-pulsation conveyance unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- capacity in proportion to rotation speed with precision metering over a wide speed range
- high pressure capability without valves
- stator with chamfered inlet for optimal filling of the pumping element
The NEMO® BO Open Throat Progressing Cavity Pump offers you:
- gentle product handling
- pump connections in accordance with national and international standards, as well as in specially designed models
- easy serviceability
Advantages of the NEMO® BO Open Throat Progressing Cavity Pump
- variable modular system
- various rotor/stator geometries and a broad array of materials
- robust and compact block construction
- the right joint for any application
- standard mechanical seal, other seals optional
Worldwide service and support for your pump and system
Our service and support do not end with the purchase. From consultation, spare parts and maintenance to the repair and modernization of your pump - we support you right from the start.
With the assistance of our worldwide service network, we are ready for you around the clock in case of an emergency.
- NEMO® Progressing Cavity PumpsBrochure
- Product PortfolioBrochure
- MultiProtector: The Monitoring and Protection UnitBrochure
- Lithium Battery ManufacturingBrochure
- Wastewater TreatmentBrochure
- BH Sanitary Advanced Open Hopper PumpSingle_sheet
- SH Sanitary Advanced Plus PumpSingle Sheet
- BY Sanitary Prime PumpBrochure
- BO Sanitary Prime Open Hopper PumpSingle_sheet
- Independent ControlsBrochure
- Customer Service/AftermarketBrochure
Your contacts and companies at NETZSCH
Any specific questions? Contact us for help or fill in the contact form.