The pump housing has a large rectangular hopper and removable conical force-feed chamber, as well as a coupling rod with patented, horizontally positioned conveying screw, that guarantee optimal product feeding to the conveying elements. The positioning of the conveying supports on the hopper housing allows for maximum mixing of the substrate.
The NEMO® B.Max is particularly well-suited for the following substances:
- Fermented NAWARO
- Liquid manure
- Process water
- Ground biowaste and food waste
- Preprocessed slaughterhouse waste
- Concentrated substrates
Advantages of the NEMO® B.Max hopper-shaped progressing cavity pump:
- Maximum homogenization of the substrate
- Increased gas production
continuous low-pulsation conveyance independent of pressure and viscosity
- High pressure capability
- Robust drive seals
- Low investment and operating costs
- High operating safety
- Reinforced screw
Everything from a Single Supplier: To accommodate the various applications in your processes, it is now also possible to procure NEMO® progressing cavity pumps together with the well-known NETZSCH TORNADO®industrial rotary lobe pumps. Take advantage of our decades of experience and know-how in the manufacturing of positive-displacement pumps.
Worldwide service and support for your pump and system
Our service and support do not end with the purchase. From consultation, spare parts and maintenance to the repair and modernization of your pump - we support you right from the start.
Thanks to our worldwide service network, we are ready for you around the clock in case of an emergency.
- NEMO® Progressing Cavity PumpsBrochure
- NEMO® BO/SO Hopper PumpBrochure
- MultiProtector: The Monitoring and Protection UnitBrochure
- Lithium Battery ManufacturingBrochure
- Wastewater TreatmentBrochure
- SH Sanitary Advanced Plus PumpSingle_Sheet
- BH Sanitary Advanced Open Hopper PumpSingle_sheet
- BY Sanitary Prime PumpBrochure
- BO Sanitary Prime Open Hopper PumpSingle_sheet
- Independent ControlsBrochure
Your contacts and companies at NETZSCH
Any specific questions? Contact us for help or fill in the contact form.