The NEMO® SA Aseptic Pump is employed for aseptic and sanitary applications in the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical/biochemical industries.
It provides continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation handling and metering. To avoid contamination from the environment, all hermetic areas can be sealed with steam or sterile condensate. The design, with bearing housing and free shaft ends, enables you to use any drive type.
Various regulatory agencies have set specifications for sanitary configurations of components and machines, as well as for component cleanability. The materials used are approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). In addition, NEMO® Aseptic Pumps meet the 3-A Sanitary Standards specifications of the United States and are GOST-R certified (a Russian certificate of conformity).
Features of the NEMO® SA Aseptic Pump
- crevice-free pumping space
- optimized flow through the pump
- continuous low-pulsation handling unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- capacity in proportion to rotation speed with precision metering over a wide speed range
- high suction and pressure capability without valves
- reversible pumping direction
- stator with chamfered entrance for optimal filling of the conveying chamber
NEMO® SA Aseptic Pumps offer you:
- product handling under aseptic conditions
- flexible rod design for uncompromising cleanliness and long service life
- gentle product handling
- long production cycles with contamination-proof, sterile pump construction
- CIP and SIP capability
- product admission under vacuum conditions up to almost an absolute vacuum
- elastomers approved for food products in accordance with FDA
- horizontal and vertical installation
- easy serviceability
Advantages of the NEMO® SA Aseptic Pump:
- all sealed areas are double-layered and sealed
- sanitary shaft seals with compression-proof bolted seal casing enable reversal of the direction of rotation and so pumping direction, up to the maximum pump pressure
- streamlined, crevice-free housing model with reduced diameter prevents product settling
- all product-contacting surfaces are polished to prevent build-up of the product and facilitate cleaning
Take advantage of our decades of experience and expertise in positive displacement pump manufacture.
Your edge – process stability even under great demands!
Worldwide service and support for your pump and system
By the use of our worldwide service network, we are ready for you around the clock in case of an emergency.
- NEMO® Progressing Cavity PumpsBrochure
- Food & PharmaceuticalBrochure
- MultiProtector: The Monitoring and Protection UnitBrochure
- SH Sanitary Advanced Plus PumpFlyer
- BH Sanitary Advanced Open Hopper PumpFlyer
- BY Sanitary Prime PumpFlyer
- BO Sanitary Prime Open Hopper PumpFlyer
- Independent ControlsBrochure
- Customer Service/AftermarketBrochure
- Product PortfolioBrochure
Your contacts and companies at NETZSCH
Any specific questions? Contact us for help or fill in the contact form.