NEMO® BY Progressing Cavity Pumps convey a wide array of substances or very precisely meter substances in numerous industrial applications. From low viscosity substances to products barely capable of flowing, with or without solid content, shear-sensitive, sticky or abrasive – with the NEMO® BY, even difficult substances are pumped gently and with low pulsation.
In block construction with a direct coupled drive, this NEMO® pump is particularly compact and economical. The NEMO® BY also offers you low investment and low operating and maintenance costs. Four rotor/stator geometries are available to cover a wide range of products and applications. Contact us and we will help you find the optimal solution for your application.
Features of the NEMO® BY Progressing Cavity Pump
- continuous low-pulsation conveyance unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- capacity in proportion to rotation speed with precision metering over the entire rotational-speed range
- high pressure capability without valves
- no dead zone - mechanical seal is positioned in the path of the product, eliminating the need for flushing
- short drive shaft and pump pedestal offer high stability for mechanical seal installation
- stator is easily changed
NEMO® BY Progressing Cavity Pumps offer you:
- gentle product handling
- pump connections in accordance with national and international standards, as well as in specially designed models
- easy serviceability
Advantages of the NEMO® BY Progressing Cavity Pump
- variable modular system
- various rotor/stator geometries and a broad range of materials
- robust and compact block construction
- the right joint for any application
- standard mechanical seal, other seals optional
Everything from a single supplier
For the various applications in your processes, NEMO® Progressing Cavity Pumps and NETZSCH TORNADO® Rotary Lobe Pumps are available from a single source!
Take advantage of our decades of experience and expertise in positive displacement pump manufacture.
Low costs with the NEMO® BY progressing cavity pump
In addition, the progressing cavity pump guarantees flow rates proportional to speed with high dosing accuracy over the entire speed range. In block design with flanged drive, this NEMO® pump is especially compact and economical. Moreover, the NEMO® BY is distinguished by its low investment, operating and maintenance costs. Four rotor/stator geometries are available for the various products and applications.
Worldwide service and support for your pump and system
Our service and support do not end with the purchase. From consultation, spare parts and maintenance to the repair and modernization of your pump - we support you right from the start.
With the help of our worldwide service network, we are ready for you around the clock in case of an emergency.
- NEMO® Progressing Cavity PumpsBrochure
- MultiProtector: The Monitoring and Protection UnitBrochure
- Lithium Battery ManufacturingBrochure
- Wastewater TreatmentBrochure
- Product PortfolioBrochure
- Sludge Cake Conveying SystemsBrochure
- SH Sanitary Advanced Plus PumpFlyer
- BH Sanitary Advanced Open Hopper PumpFlyer
- BY Sanitary Prime PumpFlyer
- BO Sanitary Prime Open Hopper PumpFlyer
- Independent ControlsBrochure
- Customer Service/AftermarketBrochure
- iFD-Stator® 2.0Brochure
- NEMO® FSIP Design Progressing Cavity PumpsBrochure
Your contacts and companies at NETZSCH
Any specific questions? Contact us for help or fill in the contact form.