The NEMO® SH Sanitary Advanced Plus Pump is employed for sanitary applications in the food products, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and chemical/biochemical industries to provide continuous, pressure-stable, gentle and low-pulsation conveyance with optimal cleaning and metering in proportion to speed.
The design with bearing housing and free shaft ends enables allows you to select any drive type.
Various regulatory agencies have set specifications for a sanitary configuration of components and machines, as well as for component cleanability. NEMO PUMPS® are designed, produced and inspected in accordance with the regulations of the QHD (Qualified Hygienic Design). The materials used are approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). In addition, NEMO® Sanitary and Aseptic Eccentric Screw Pumps meet the 3-A Sanitary Standards specifications of the United States and are GOST-R certified (a Russian certificate of conformity).
Features of the NEMO® SH Sanitary Advanced Plus Pumps
- continuous low-pulsation pumping unaffected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- capacity in proportion to rotation speed with precision metering over a broad speed range
- high suction and pressure capability without valves
- reversible pumping direction
- stator with conically-shaped entrance for optimal filling of the pumping chamber
NEMO® SH Sanitary Advanced Plus Pumps offer you:
- flexible rod design for uncompromising hygiene and long service life
- gentle product conveyance
- long production cycles with contamination-proof, sterile pump construction
- CIP and SIP capability
- product admission under vacuum conditions up to almost an absolute vacuum
- open, patented sanitary joints for sticky substances
- elastomers approved for food products in accordance with FDA and BfR
- horizontal and vertical installation
- easy serviceability
Advantages of the NEMO® SH Sanitary Advanced Plus Pump:
- food-suitable shaft seals, with compression-proof bolted seal casing, enable reversal of rotational direction and thereby also of the direction of pumping, up to the maximum pump pressure
- streamlined, crevice-free housing model prevents sedimentation of the product
- all product-contacting surfaces are polished to prevent build-up of the product and facilitate to cleaning
- the pump housing and stator can be optionally heated
Take advantage of our decades of experience and expertise in positive displacement pump manufacture.
Your edge – process stability even under great demands!
NEMO® SH Plus hygienic pump meets numerous hygiene guidelines
NEMO® pumps are designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and EU-VO 1935/2004 (EU regulation on food contact materials). Furthermore, NEMO® hygienic and aseptic progressive cavity pumps comply with the regulations of the 3-A Sanitary Standard of the USA and are GOST-R (certificate of conformity for Russia).
Worldwide service and support for your pump and system
Our service and support do not end with the purchase. From consultation, spare parts and maintenance to the repair and modernization of your pump - we support you right from the start.
Through our worldwide service network, we are ready for you around the clock in case of an emergency.
- NEMO® Progressing Cavity PumpsBrochure
- Product PortfolioBrochure
- Food & PharmaceuticalBrochure
- MultiProtector: The Monitoring and Protection UnitBrochure
- Customer Service/AftermarketBrochure
- SH Sanitary Advanced Plus PumpSingle Sheet
- BH Sanitary Advanced Open Hopper PumpSingle_sheet
- BY Sanitary Prime PumpBrochure
- BO Sanitary Prime Open Hopper PumpSingle_sheet
- Independent ControlsBrochure
Your contacts and companies at NETZSCH
Any specific questions? Contact us for help or fill in the contact form.