The NEMO® C.Pro metering pump is a fully synthetic pump for precise metering as well as gentle and low-pulsation conveying of a wide variety of chemicals in the fields of environmental technology and the chemical industry.
The compact synthetic pump ensures continuous conveyance that is independent of pressure and viscosity fluctuations. In addition, it enables metering accuracy proportional to speed over the entire speed range. Its wide range of applications includes both solids-free and solids-containing, low to medium viscosity (up to 20,000 mPas), thixotropic, dilatant, shear-sensitive, abrasive, lubricating, non-lubricating, aggressive (pH 0-14) and adhesive products. With only six main parts, the NEMO® C.Pro is furthermore extremely service-friendly and economical.
Worldwide service and support for your pump and system
With the help of our worldwide service network, we are ready for you around the clock in case of an emergency.
- NEMO® Progressing Cavity PumpsBrochure
- MultiProtector: The Monitoring and Protection UnitBrochure
- Lithium Battery ManufacturingBrochure
- Wastewater TreatmentBrochure
- SH Sanitary Advanced Plus PumpFlyer
- BH Sanitary Advanced Open Hopper PumpFlyer
- BY Sanitary Prime PumpFlyer
- BO Sanitary Prime Open Hopper PumpFlyer
- Independent ControlsBrochure
- Customer Service/AftermarketBrochure
- Product PortfolioBrochure
Your contacts and companies at NETZSCH
Any specific questions? Contact us for help or fill in the contact form.