NEMO® Immersible pumps are used to empty barrels, containers, tanks, sedimentation tanks, pits etc. and where space is restricted, there is a risk of cavitation or there is very low NPSH.
The pumps are also used to empty containers holding materials that are hazardous to water or the environment for which standard emptying via a flange on the bottom of the container is not permitted. Features of the NEMO® BT Immersible pump:
- Low-pulsation conveyance
- Very high suction capability
NEMO® BT Immersible pump offers you:
- Low life cycle costs
- Easy serviceability
- Perfect metering precision
Advantages of the NEMO® BT Immersible pump:
- Can be operated under high conveying pressures and at high capacities
- Capable of pumping a great variety of substances
- Capacities can be adjusted proportionally
- Four different geometries to meet your application requirements
Worldwide service and support for your pump and system
Our service and support do not end with the purchase. From consultation, spare parts and maintenance to the repair and modernization of your pump - we support you right from the start.
Thanks to our worldwide service network, we are ready for you around the clock in case of an emergency.
- NEMO® Progressing Cavity PumpsBrochure
- NEMO® FSIP Design Progressing Cavity PumpsBrochure
- MultiProtector: The Monitoring and Protection UnitBrochure
- Lithium Battery ManufacturingBrochure
- Wastewater TreatmentBrochure
- SH Sanitary Advanced Plus PumpSingle Sheet
- BH Sanitary Advanced Open Hopper PumpSingle_sheet
- BY Sanitary Prime PumpBrochure
- BO Sanitary Prime Open Hopper PumpSingle_sheet
- Independent ControlsBrochure
- Customer Service/AftermarketBrochure
Your contacts and companies at NETZSCH
Any specific questions? Contact us for help or fill in the contact form.